|Place of Origin:||Wenzhou, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||The product is packed in foam box to prevent damage during transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T to our company account or by paypal|
|Led Type:||Ring Symbol||LED Life:||More Than 40,000 Hours|
|Terminal Material:||Silver Alloy||Panel Mounting:||16mm|
|Application:||Universal||Contact Configuration:||Normal Open Normal Chosed|
rugged metal pushbutton,
metal led push button switch
16mm High Head Momentary Self-locking Metal Push Button Switch Ring Type LED illuminated push button switch
- Our buttons can be Used in Various Additional Electric Equipment, Reaply, Inside or Outside the Car or Any Circuit Controls. Anti-vandal push buttons are used for electronmagnetic Starter, relay, Horn Button Switch,Car modification, the host computer keys, buttons and instruction button appliances, PC Power Switch or any circuit controls.
- Latching type power buttons : Push it–on, push it again-off;
- Momentary type power buttons: Push it- on, release - the actuator surface spring to original position.
- LED color: 1. Red 2. Green 3. Blue 4. Yellow 5. Orange 6. White 7. Purple
- LED voltage: 3V 6V 12V 24V 36V 110V 220V 380V for choose
|Max.Switch Rating||Ith : 5A Ui : 250V AC|
|Material||Body Material : Stainless Steel|
|Button Material :Stainless Steel|
|Contact Material : Silver Alloy|
|Base Material : PBT|
|The Front Shape||High Round Head|
|Terminal Type||Pin Termlmal( 2.8 * 0.5 MM )|
|Switch Operation||Momentary or Latching are available|
|Contact Configuration||1NO + 1NC or 2NO + 2NC|
|Mounting panel thickness||1-10 mm|
|Operation Distance||About 2.8 mm|
|LED Parameters||Led Type : Ring Symbol|
| LED Color :
Red,Green,Yellow,Orange,Blue,White,Purple or Double color mixing all Can be customized.
| Led Voltage:
3V 6V 12V 24V 36V 110V 220V 360V for choose.
|LED Life : More than 40,000 hours|
What does a latching switch do?
A latching switch is a switch that maintains its state after being activated. A push-to-make, push-to-break switch would therefore be a latching switch – each time you actuate it, whichever state the switch is left in will persist until the switch is actuated again.